Terms & Conditions
1. All prices exclude VAT
2. All products are offered subject to availability
3. Prices quoted are subject to brand owner and duty increases from time to time. Kater 4 (Cash & Carry) Ltd (the “Company”) will endeavour to inform customers of these increases at all times however from time to time this may not always be possible.
4. All good are offered on a cash on delivery or pre-payment basis when not registered.
5. Credit is subject to suitable references and ongoing review where appropriate. We may take searches against you, the applicant entity and (as appropriate) each of the principals, officers, partners or members of the applicant entity (together “Principals”) at credit reference agencies who will supply us with credit information for use in the assessment of your credit application. We may also seek personal guarantees. If you require a credit account, you consent to such searches being carried out on you, the applicant entity and each Principal and to us holding copies of such information for the purposes mentioned above.
Credit Terms are specified on your invoice.
Kater 4 (Cash & Carry) Ltd reserves the right to charge interest @ 4% above Bank of England base rate on any overdue debt. We may refer unpaid invoices to a debt collection agency of our choice. This will then incur further charges that will be added to any interest and charges associated with the recovery of the balance owed by the customer
6. We may terminate this contract or suspend further deliveries under this contract if you become unable to pay your debts as they fall due, or any steps being taken with a view to appointing an administrator or similar, in respect of debts unsettled.
7. The Company will recharge the cost of any returned and re-presented payments, as revised from time to time, at the following rates;
- Re-presented or Returned cheque: £25.00
- Returned direct debit: £25.00
8. Retention of Title:
All goods remain the property of the Company until paid in full. In the event of sale of the goods by the customer prior to payment, the customer shall hold the proceeds of the sale as the trustees for the Company in such a way as to be identifiable as the property of the Company. Where it is not possible to identify the specific goods then we reserve the right to claim for all monies outstanding.
9. All goods must be examined on delivery and claims or breakages or loss must be notified at the point of delivery. The Company will not accept responsibility for any breakages or loss after the goods have been signed for.
10. All equipment installed by representatives of Kater 4 (Cash & Carry) Ltd remains the property of the Company unless transferred to the Customer by separate agreement. Kater 4 (Cash & Carry) Ltd reserves the right to recover the equipment and all costs associated with its recovery in the event of termination of this contract.
11. Container deposits. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all returns of empties carrying deposits are clearly marked on the delivery note. Credit will not be given for subsequent claims unless noted on the delivery note.
12. Best Before Dates. The Company will not knowingly supply products within the time periods set out below without prior consultation with the customer:
Cask Beers 7 days, Keg Beers 10 days, All packaged items 30 days
13. By purchasing from the Company you agree that you are not breaching any 3rd party tie.
14. Any items purchased and returned on a pre-agreed “sale or return basis” will attract a £15 return fee. A maximum of 50% of any goods ordered will be eligible for return.
15. All payments made by a business credit card will attract a 3% surcharge. The Company does not accept personal credit cards.
16. A minimum order policy applies. This will be made know to the customer upon opening of an account. Kater 4 (Cash & Carry) Limited reserves the right to add a delivery charge at any time at their discretion.
17 Kater 4 (Cash & Carry) Ltd reserves the right to amend any clerical, administrative or computer processing error which appears on their invoice, order acknowledgement, delivery note and other documentation issued by it.